Weekend bar & floor staff to join our team for events and match days
As a member of the Front of House team you will be expected to:
- Serve and engage with customers to make them feel welcome and satisfied with their experience
- Learn to work quickly and efficiently in a busy environment
- Be positive, friendly, helpful and professional even when working under pressure
- Be available to work evenings and weekends
- Take pride in the venue and its reputation and strive to maintain our high standards
- No prior experience necessary
- All applicants must be fluent in English, have a National Insurance Number, a valid UK/EEA passport or full working visa and bank account
- Must be over 18
For more information and to apply for this position please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kitchen assistant / Commis Chef
We are looking for a hardworking, flexible and proactive individual to provide support to our kitchen team. The ideal candidate would work well under pressure with a good work ethic and positive attitude. The candidate would be working alongside a close knit team and working independently when required.
As a Kitchen assistant/ Commis Chef you will be expected to:
- General kitchen assistance
- Washing dishes
- Food preparation
- Maintaining fridge/stock rotation
- Assisting the chefs on food service (BBQ, sit down meal, buffets etc)
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience in kitchen is preferred, however training will be provided
The candidate will be working within a friendly and ambitious team where structured training is provided to ensure the individual develops.
The role is offering a competitive salary and progression opportunities.
- We operate 7 days a week and licensed until midnight.
- The hours and days required to work will vary to meet our challenging commercial requirements.
- You will be working 5 days over a 7 day week (including weekends), on a 40 hour per week basis, predominantly day time work, mostly early mornings and occasional evenings.
- The venue is shut during Christmas.
- Annual leave starts at 4 weeks per year, plus bank holidays increasing with years of service.
- Eligible for company perks (paid lunch break, comprehensive travel insurance after one year of service and more)
All applicants should have eligibility to work in the UK (proof of visa/settled status required).
- £11.55/hour + overtime
To apply for this position please email: email@example.com